ONE Championship™ (ONE) rolled out a memorable night of martial arts entertainment at the renowned Lumpinee Boxing Stadium, where two of the most skilled Muay Thai experts of our time clashed in a superlative fight.
In the main event, ONE Flyweight Kickboxing World Champion, Superlek Kiatmoo9, engaged in battle with ONE Flyweight Muay Thai World Champion, Rodtang Jitmuangnon. This fight was at a 140-pound Catchweight Muay Thai, and Superlek secured a unanimous decision victory following three dynamic rounds, all broadcast LIVE on DAZN.
The fight opened up with both combatants releasing fire right from the first round at the ring’s center. Amidst the engaging action, Rodtang managed to land a discreet upward elbow, causing a cut on Superlek’s forehead.
Superlek, known as “The Kicking Machine,” responded in the second round with heightened zeal. He escalated the intensity, unleashing powerful combinations on Rodtang, pushing him into defensive mode. Subsequently, Superlek cornered “The Iron Man” and unleashed a swift combination, leading to a significant knockdown, which altered the fight’s momentum.
In the conclusive third round, the riveting actions of Superlek and Rodtang had the audience on their feet. They exchanged powerful blows and demonstrated exemplary skill, ensuring the final three minutes concluded on an electrifying note.
After enduring three intense rounds, it was Superlek who marginally outperformed Rodtang, securing unanimous praise on the scorecards.
ONE Friday Fights 34 RESULTS
- Superlek Kiatmoo9 overcame Rodtang Jitmuangnon with unanimous decision (Muay Thai – 140 lbs catchweight)
- Seksan Or Kwanmuang bested Amir Naseri by unanimous decision (Muay Thai – 140 lbs catchweight)
- Muangthai PK Saenchai outscored Yodlekpet Or Atchariya unanimously (Muay Thai – 138 lbs catchweight)
- Kulabdam Sor Jor Piek Uthai defeated Tyson Harrison via TKO due to doctor’s intervention at 3:00 of the first round (Muay Thai – bantamweight)
- Prajanchai PK Saenchai surpassed Akram Hamidi with unanimous decision (kickboxing – strawweight)
- Miguel Trindade overpowered Sibmuen Coach Nay, KO via body punch at 2:14 of the opening round (Muay Thai – 147 lbs catchweight)
- Suakim Sor Jor Thongprajin took down Saman Ashouri via KO (elbow-straight combo) at 2:15 of round one (Muay Thai – 140 lbs catchweight)
- Songchainoi Kiatsongrit conquered Jomhod Auto MuayThai with KO (strike sequence) at 0:54 of the second round (Muay Thai – 116 lbs catchweight)
- Wei Ziqin secured victory against Petchartchai Fight Geek Muaythai with a unanimous decision (Muay Thai – 127 lbs catchweight)
- Shinechagtga Zoltsetseg narrowly defeated Chen Rui via split decision (MMA – bantamweight)
- Lito Adiwang triumphed over Adrian Mattheis, TKO due to referee intervention at 0:23 of the first round (MMA – strawweight)