OFFICIAL FIGHT NIGHT RESULTS & PHOTOS FOR BELLATOR 301 AT WINTRUST ARENA IN CHICAGO
- Jason Jackson (17-4) pulled off a stunning KO against the champ Yaroslav Amosov (27-1), dropping him at 2:08 in the third round. Talk about a game-changer!
- Interim champ Patchy Mix (19-1) showcased his grappling skills, wrapping up champ Sergio Pettis (23-6) with a rear-naked choke at 1:51 in round two.
- Raufeon Stots (20-2), ranked #2, clinched a victory over #6 Danny Sabatello (14-4) by unanimous decision, all judges scoring it 29-28.
- AJ McKee (21-1), holding the #6 spot, won over #5 Sidney Outlaw (17-6) in a unanimous decision with a clean sweep of 30-27 from all judges.
- Alexander Shabliy (23-3), at #2, triumphed over #1 Patricky Pitbull (25-12) with a unanimous decision, impressively scoring 50-45 across all scorecards.
The preliminary card was equally action-packed:
- #10 Archie Colgan (9-0) secured a unanimous decision win against Pieter Buist (17-8), with all judges agreeing on a 30-27 score.
- Denise Kielholtz (8-5), ranked #6, outmaneuvered #5 Sumiko Inaba (6-1) in a unanimous decision, also scoring 30-27 on all cards.
- Timur Khizriev (14-0), at #6, bested #7 Justin Gonzales (14-3) in yet another unanimous decision, mirroring the 30-27 scoreline.
- Keri Taylor Melendez (6-0) claimed victory over Sabriye Sengul (3-4) via a guillotine submission at 2:06 in round two.
- Matheus Mattos (14-2-1) wrapped up Richard Palencia (10-2) with a rear-naked choke at 3:27 in round two.
- Ramazan Kuramagomedov (12-0) continued his winning streak, submitting Randall Wallace (20-10-1) with a rear-naked choke at 3:49 in round two.
- Islam Mamedov (23-3-1) narrowly edged out Killys Mota (15-4) in a split decision, with scores of 29-28, 28-29, 29-28.
- Cody Law (8-2) dominated Jefferson Pontes (6-1) in a unanimous decision, securing 30-27 from all judges.
- Tim Wilde (17-4-1) took down Mike Hamel (11-6) with TKO punches at 2:47 in the third round.
- Yves Landu (20-9) won over Isao Kobayashi (27-6-2) in a split decision, with scores of 30-27, 30-27, and 28-29.
TWO MASSIVE WORLD TITLE FIGHTS ARE SET FOR BELLATOR’S RETURN TO CHICAGO’S WINTRUST ARENA THIS FRIDAY, NOV. 17
BELLATOR 301: Amosov vs. Jackson, set for this Friday, Nov. 17. Get ready for a night packed with 16 explosive fights, including a double dose of world title showdowns and a high-stakes Lightweight World Grand Prix Semifinals. The Wintrust Arena will be buzzing with energy as the action unfolds live on SHOWTIME, starting at 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT.
We’ve hit a snag though – the heavyweight clash between Daniel James and Ali Isaev, and the flyweight face-off between Juliana Velasquez and Paula Cristina, are both off the cards.
The main event is a thriller with undefeated welterweight champ Yaroslav Amosov, holding a perfect 27-0 record, stepping into the cage against Jamaica’s top contender, Jason Jackson. This is Amosov’s second fight of the year, and it’s shaping up to be epic. The co-main event is just as electrifying, featuring two of the bantamweight division’s most dynamic fighters. Sergio Pettis, the reigning champion, is set to defend his title against interim champ Patchy Mix in a battle for unification.
Adding more fuel to the fire, the previous interim bantamweight champ Raufeon Stots is set to square off against Danny Sabatello in what promises to be a gritty showdown in Chicago, Stots’ own stomping ground. AJ McKee, a BELLATOR-bred star and former featherweight champion, will make his 2023 debut against Sidney Outlaw, a top-five lightweight contender. Opening the main card is a must-see Lightweight World Grand Prix semifinal bout with Patricky Pitbull, the former lightweight champ, facing off against striking specialist Alexander Shabliy.
Don’t miss a second of the action as BELLATOR 301: Amosov vs. Jackson airs live on SHOWTIME, starting 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT. The preliminary bouts will kick off at 5 p.m. ET on BELLATOR’s YouTube and Pluto TV channels.
Tickets for this massive event are up for grabs. You can snag yours at Bellator.com and Ticketmaster.com.
Main Card of BELLATOR 301:
Friday, November 17 – Live on SHOWTIME Wintrust Arena in Chicago 9 p.m. ET/8 p.m. CT/6 p.m. PT
- Welterweight World Title Bout: Yaroslav Amosov (27-0) vs. Jason Jackson (16-4)
- Bantamweight World Title Unification Main Event: Sergio Pettis (23-5) vs. Patchy Mix (18-1)
- Bantamweight Main Card Bout: Raufeon Stots (19-2) vs. Danny Sabatello (14-3)
- Lightweight Bout: AJ McKee (20-1) vs. Sidney Outlaw (17-5)
- Lightweight World Grand Prix Semi-Final: Patricky Pitbull (25-11) vs. Alexander Shabliy (23-3)
Preliminary Card of BELLATOR 301:
BELLATOR MMA YouTube channel | SHOWTIME Sports YouTube channel | Pluto TV 5 p.m. ET/4 p.m. CT/2 p.m. PT